CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

WHY AM I SO DISORGANIZED?

I am trying to figure out why I am so disorganized. I remember in school always having a very messy locker and I did have a rather messy room, but messy is not the same as disorganized. I feel like I can't find anything anymore. I think it is a lack of space. If I bring things in from the van, then I feel like ... well what will I do with it in the house? Might as well just leave it where it is! Even though our house isn't that small, we are definitely lacking on closet space. I could happily have about 10 more of those (okay, even 2 more would be wonderful!)

I will get super motivated for a couple of days and just get all the laundry done and everything put away, cook a ton of meals, etc. and then I get burned out and don't want anything to do with it for about a week - at which time everything is crazy again! There must be a better schedule that will work for me.

So now that Andrew's in his Mother's Day Out program, I am going to try and get some type of organization plan going. There is just so much to do in a day and so little time! I do believe, however, that for years to come things won't get any less hectic.

On a nice note, however, we went to Michael's schools Homecoming football game last night. He really wanted to go - so we packed up and took one of Erin's friends and the games cost $4/person to go to (which is probably why we don't go to more). The super nice people at the ticket table only charged us for one ticket. Wow did I go home feeling rich with all that money still in my pocket!

The 8th grade band goes to the games as a pep band and Lindsey loved the music and danced and danced. She will dance and then look at you to see if you are watching, but then once she sees you watching, she puts a pout on her face and stops. So, I just ignore her all together. Jenna was trying to do the cheers and that was rather amusing. I think Michael was itching to play with the band -- Erin had a garbage fascination thing going on. She made about 20 trips up to the garbage can, and Andrew was just not good. Erin's favorite part was buying nachos and a drink. Unfortunately for her, money burns a hole in her pocket as it certainly did for me at that age, and still sometimes does now!

As a precaution, I brought coats for everyone because I didn't think it would get cold, but you never know (!) but I guess that was just a joke. It was still about 85 degrees when we left at 8:00 pm. The kids all said, remember when we were in CT and would go to the games and FREEZE?! yes, I remember. I don't know which climate I prefer. I remember in Rhode Island not even being able to go out to the bus stop in the morning and watching from the window because it was so, so, so, so cold, but I sure do miss a New England fall!

0 comments: