CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

PRIMARY PROGRAM

Our Counselor who was supposed to write the BIG Primary Program showed up last Sunday and stated he had absolutely no time and couldn't do it so seeing as how it is now October and our program is in 3 weeks, I guess that will be my project of this week! Yikes!!! That is quite a task to put together, but things always get done when there is a strict deadline in place! For instance, the piano practicing I can never seem to do diligently inbetween my lessons seems to certainly become top priority when the lesson is only 2 or 3 days away! Can I just say that I do love my calling, though. Those little ones are so darn cute and so sweet. They just want to share everything and I feel honored that they want to share with me. It is a true blessing.

0 comments: