CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Books and More Books

I had the funnest time ordering some music books for our family. I used to shop for music all the time when I was in college, but I don't remember the last time I music shopped. So, first of all, I bought Erin some piano books, easy arrangements of High School Musical and Hannah Montana ... her favorites. I think she is going to be so excited! I got Lindsey some books Alice recommended because I am going to start her on piano and thought it would be good if she and Erin were not in the same books. Then I got Michael patriotic trumpet music with the full orchestra cd accompaniment. He also got some fun trumpet Christmas duets, a jazz play along book with cd and Star Wars Trilogy with cd. I got myself some Disney piano books and an easy Christmas songs book, and I think something else but I can't remember now. They are all getting these for Christmas (with the exception of the Christmas music, which you do need prior to Christmas). I am just so incredibly excited about this!

1 comments:

Janus said...

I don't know what it is about books, especially music books, that make me so happy. I'm so gosh darn happy when they finally come in.

I had to order some flute choir music a couple of years ago, and you would've thought I had won the jack-pot. I just get joy out of simple things.

I can imagine all of your kids being very excited when they get those fun music books.