CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Little Mermaid on Broadway

I just saw recently that The Little Mermaid is on Broadway. I have never been to a Broadway show, but I would go to this one if we lived even remotely near New York. Or if my parents even lived there ... darn them! Oh well, maybe eventually it will branch off and tour major cities, but I would so love to go. They also just had Time out for Women in Hartford this year. It seems like when you leave an area, all the really neat stuff comes!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

All the girls from Newport went to that Time Out in Hartford, I think. I was jealous that I missed it. I got to go to one in San Diego....totally worth it and then some. I laughed and cried and sang all day long, it was fantastic! Maybe someday, all of us sisters and sisters-in-law could meet with our moms at one of those things. What a girls weekend that would be!!!!!

Janus said...

When Grant and I were in New York this past month, we noticed that "The Little Mermaid" was there, but wasn't going to be available until after we left. I was a little bummed, but hey, at least we got to see "Mamma Mia" for any of you that are ABBA fans.