CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

2 HOURS FOR ONE TEST???

When Michael and I were driving to his appt yesterday, he was talking about how great it would be if he had to be taken out of school for an appt right before a big test. He said, "I guess it isn't so bad now, but maybe in high school when the tests get harder." I replied that yes, I can remember those test and how I would have loved to have gotten out of school for some of them and how hard you have to study. I said, maybe for kicks one day I'll do that for you. He then said, that he was really just joking because it's not too bad because you really only have to study for about 20-25 minutes to get a good grade. I said, "Oh Michael, your studying time will certainly increase as you go up in grades." And he said, "Oh, so maybe like an hour?" and I said, no more like two, or four, or maybe even ten - and his eyes completely bugged out and he looked at me in a panic, "YOU MEAN YOU WOULD STUDY ALL THAT TIME FOR JUST ONE TEST????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ahhh ... I guess he has no idea what he's in for!!!

0 comments: