CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 12, 2007

Well isn't this fun?!!!

www.MyPicStudio.com - Create a Studio and Upload all your Pictures today!  Free!

I wanted to get a picture up of the girls at Disney Princess on Ice. I thought it would be good, but not spectacular. Well, I was truly surprised to find it not just amazing, but also magical! All the princesses were there, along with a fire breathing dragon which lit the ice on fire. Each princess had an ice dance with their prince. They all had a grand entrance from the castle -- Cinderella had her carriage. Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Tinkerbell were all there, too and it all ended with a fireworks show. I will not forget it. I hope they don't either, but I think they will remember just by watching their faces during the performance. It is one of the few things we have done that at the end, I say I wouldn't have traded it for anything.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! wedding dress sleeves Louboutin Shoes Louboutin Shoes Mother Of Bride