CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tagged?

Hmmmmm .... 6 things no one knows that I would actually divulge ... Let me see.

1. I like kids better than adults. I sometimes think neighbors may think I'm a little loony and wonder my motives. I don't think I have serious social issues (of course, it's possible I may), but they are in general more interesting and more fun!

2. My least favorite thing to do in the world is fold white clothes. The only way I can do it is to tell myself I only have to do 10 items at one time. Really, that is about the only way I can clean the house, too ... I go into each room and just pick up 10 things and then move to another room. Eventually, I get to the cleaning phase (past the picking up) and then will only dust say one piece of furniture and I then go to another room. In general, though, 10 is my magic number. I also, when I fold clothes in general (which I do like except for whites), I fold first the clothes of the person I have the fondest feelings for that day -- so I will dig through and find all of their clothes and lovingly put them away. If you are on my bad list, your clothes get done last and put away not quite so lovingly.

3. I love to work and staying home is very hard for me. I do, however, want to go back to work soon and I am formulating some ideas on what exactly to do.

4. I am super duper unorganized and my bedroom is amazingly messy unless I know someone is coming over and I clean it, but to do that takes awhile!

5. I am addicted to candy. I pretend to eat healthy in public, but in private I would choose candy any day, any time, anywhere. It is a problem I am working on.

6. When I was in high school, we used to pool hop all the time. The point of that game is to sleep over someone's house and then sneak out in the middle of the night. You walk all over the neighborhood to people's houses who have pools and jump in and swim and try not to get caught. Of course, you do this with a group of people and not by yourself! When I was in college, we used to sneak into buildings late at night and figure out how to get onto the roofs. Some of them were quite challenging. I did get up to the crystal room in the Logan cave, and I'm proud of that, too.

7. I'll add #7 to my list. I read magazines and newspapers from the back to the front. I love to start on the very last page and work my way forward and I cannot enjoy either if I start it at the beginning. However, I can enjoy a book from the beginning to the end!

1 comments:

Sheila said...

Cindy...you gave me a very good laugh tonight! Your laundry issues are hilarious. The magic number 10 is just great! My favorite is about the favorite person gets their laundry folded nice that day...I laughed so hard at that. That's too funny! Thanks for sharing about you!