CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Crush on All

I was sitting with Jenna's Primary class in sharing time on Sunday, and the row behind her is where Lindsey sits. There are three super cute boys in her class ... Jax, Tanner and Sam. I turned around for a minute and Tanner was pointing to Jenna and said, she likes me, you know. I said, what do you mean? He said, Jenna wants me to be her boyfriend and then Tanner piped in, no, Jax, Jenna told me she likes me, and then Sam said, Jenna likes me. Then they all got into this discussion about how Jenna said she wanted to kiss them on the lips and for them to be her boyfriend. They actually started having a little argument about this, who she liked more. All these boys are 6 and 7, and Jenna is 4. I could not believe this conversation for a couple of reasons: 1. Jenna is going around professing her love to these boys; 2. They like it. She obviously needs some close supervision.

2 comments:

Janus said...

she sounds a little like Alexis.

Grant has said, that she is not allowed to date until she is 30.

I say, yeah right, try to tell that to her on her 16th birthday.

Briana Ward said...

I love Jenna she is so cute! tell her we miss her!