CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

He Made It!

Michael made the team again this year. I am happy for him because he really does work very hard and it is always such a goal of his to make the school team. Practices start today. Last year after his first practice, he came home asking if he could quit if he wanted to. I'll be curious to see how he acts after practice today. I have mixed feelings on it all. Nothing thrills me more than watching my children do well in something (like all of us) and I really enjoyed watching him play on the Baptist league last year. It was just such a positive environment. They started with prayer and prayed during half time for good sportsmanship, etc. The team all supported each other, even their worst players, and tried to pass them the ball and help them to succeed. I just felt uplifted after each game, but the school team was so about winning and it seemed like players were always trying to stab each other in back. But regardless, he is happy so I am happy for him. Now if he will only get some playing time ... that remains to be seen!

1 comments:

Briana Ward said...

WooHOoo!!!!!! I am so happy for him!!!! So his Jeremy. Tell him congrats for us! We wish we could be there to cheer him on at his firts game!