CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 12, 2007

In case you're wondering!!!

In case any of you are wondering, flour and dishwashers do not mix! Andrew filled the dispenser area of the dishwasher full of wheat flour and boy what a mess! The dishwasher was already wet so I couldn't just suck it up with a vacuum. I cleaned it out the best I could and ran it. Every dish, glass, and utensil was covered with flour particles which was now dry and caked on. So for about four days, we ran the dishwasher and then had to soak the dishes that were supposed to be clean! Finally ... I think things are running well again. That was quite a task!

2 comments:

Briana Ward said...

Don't you just love little boys!! I am glad you got it cleaned up. How funny. I especially like the bit about the little boy that makes messes!! That is just too cute.

Anonymous said...

Very thought provoking.bridal jackets Louboutin Shoes Accessories