CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Armpit Hair

I about died laughing a couple of nights ago. Michael came into my room and asked if he could talk to me for a minute. He shut the door and said, Mom, I have to tell you something and I am kind of freaked out about it. Of course, a million thoughts go through my head as to what was the matter and my panic is rising and he then says, "I'm growing hair under my arms". It took everything I had not to laugh out loud but I sure was chuckling on the inside. He then asked, do you want to see it? I don't know, I asked ... do I have to? Yes, he felt he had to show it to me so I looked and there is just this little tuft of hair. I gave the whole, Michael, this is just what happens speech, blah, blah, blah and he said, I know but I just don't want to be as hairy as Dad!!!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness Cindy, that is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

Janus said...

That just made my morning!!!

Janus

Sheila said...

Oh, that's so funny!! Didn't Alexis decide that Jeremy was the hairy uncle? You could tell Michael that at least his dad is less hairy than his uncle! Hee hee.

onedayatatime said...

I don't know ... I think Jonathan and Jeremy may tie. I don't think it would normally bother them or that they would even really think about it but both Jonathan and Jeremy have some fetish where they like to show their bare bellies. Obviously it has made a negative lasting impression!

Briana Ward said...

Oh Cindy, I am sorry that Jeremy's big round furry Belly impacted Michael in a negative way. And I am embarrassed that you even know Jeremy's Hair status. Thanks for the funny story though!

Janus said...

Yeah, Alexis calls Jeremy....'Uncle Furry'. LOL!! Honestly I thought that Jonathan along with David was the 'least' hairy in the family, if you're considering J.Paul, Jeremy, Nathan and even Timothy being the most hairy but hey I really haven't notcied that much since I don't live with my brothers anymore.