CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

AND THIS IS WHY I LOVE ATOKA, TN

On Friday, Erin had her callbacks for honor choir. Normally, since I am so pathetic in the mornings and cannot get myself up, Erin and Lindsey are amazing helpers. Erin makes sure Jenna gets up kind of gets her going. I take care of Lindsey, but Lindsey gets Jenna's snack together, and then I make the final roll call when it is time to pray and go out for the bus. Well, since Erin stressed how important this day was for her and that she absolutely had to be to school on time, I told her not to worry about anyone but herself. In was on that day that I realized just how much of a help it really is, and Erin and Lindsey made the bus, but Jenna did not. She had about 5 meltdowns, especially when it was time to put on her shoes. I never did figure out the problem. Anyway, as we ran outside, seeing if the bus was still there, it was soon obvious we had missed it. The middle school/high school bus was just pulling up as we were running out and the bus driver opened her window and yelled out to me that she would take Jenna and would catch up to the elementary school bus and make sure that she got on safely. So Jenna did not hesitate. She ran up to the bus and I never worried. I did not feel I had to call the school to make sure Jenna was there. I knew she would either get on her bus or the other bus driver would take Jenna to school. And she did make it to her own bus with no problems.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. Wedding Dress Shops. Christian Louboutin Sandal