CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

All for Nothing

So I took Michael to his Scout Leader's house to go and his wife would not let them take their van. They crammed four boys and one leader and all of their things into this tiny little Mazda. Michael was able to take the cot, but no mattress. He held out hope until the end. His Young Men's president said, Michael, you're like a princess having to take a mattress to which he replied, yeah, I may be a princess but I sure would be a well rested one!

3 comments:

Janus said...

So..cindy, how was your piano recital? Enquiring minds want to know...well mine at least.

Janus

Briana Ward said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sorry I have not had a chance to call, but I hope you have had a wonderful day!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday yesterday! Hope you had a great day - and I echo Janus on the recital.