CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Passed Some Gas

At our party, a little girl came whose name is Fiona. She is 8 years old and she has a lot of anxiety and needs to talk alot -- yet she is quite proper and has a quiet voice. That is very familiar to me so I feel quite a bond to little Fiona. Her mom did not stay and Fiona came up to me after we had eaten cake and told me that she didn't feel so well and that this happens to her alot when she is at other people's homes that she doesn't go to all the time and eats sweets -- so I told her to just go sit down for a little bit and drink some water, which she did and she shortly came and told me that she felt alot better and that she thought she could go and play outside again. Fast forward a week, Fiona was at the roller skating party. Her mom had to go and put her little sister to bed and Fiona did not know how to roller skate, so bless her heart, she was holding on to the wall and holding on to poles and holding on to many people. She was very distressed and yet excited at the same time. Well they had some snacks out and cake. Fiona came up to me and told me that she did not feel very well because she had just eaten 8 (I thought she was going to say pieces of cake) cheetos and again explained that this happens to her alot when she is at places she normally doesn't go, so I told her to go get some water and sit down for a little bit and she would feel better. So about 30 second later, she came back so excited and said, Sister Ward, guess what I feel better and I think I can skate again! I said, oh, Fiona that was fast -- I told you that water would make you feel better to which she replied, oh no, that wasn't it, Sister Ward. I just passed some gas!

0 comments: