CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Colors ... Colors ... Colors

I think I'm going to have to change my background soon -- it does make me rather dizzy when I look at it! But just for kicks, I'll leave it for another week or so. My absolute favorite color in the world is pink. I love it with a passion. Now of my 3 girls, Erin's favorite color has always been pink, Jenna's is pink, and Lindsey's is blue. I think they all look beautiful in pink, but Lindsey can wear about any color well, Erin looks really good in white, pink, blue, lavendar and green, and Jenna looks good in white, pink, sage green, red and lavendar. When the girls were little I always dressed them in pink, and I feel now like I may have overdone it. Erin was talking to my mom on the phone tonight and I overheard her saying that her "old" favorite color was pink but now it kind of makes her sick. What?!!! My ears perked right up. She said her new favorite color is green. Jenna then came in and said that pink kind of makes her sick too and now she only likes red. I already know Lindsey doesn't like pink. Oh boy, they could tell I was absolutely crushed so they both quickly TRIED to redeemed themselves and said actually that pink was their second favorite color, but I don't believe those words for a minute. Oh what am I going to do?!!! Lucky for me the school shopping is already done (school starts next week) and so for at least one more year, pink will still be the color of preference in their closets!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Maybe I better lay off Abby so she'll like pink later! Ha ha, i love pink, too and so does Abby for now!

onedayatatime said...

I was going to post that Jacob also looks very, very nice in pink. Do you remember when we dressed him up in pink dress up clothes when he was just a little baby. David wouldn't let us take a picture, but I sure wish I would have snapped one!