CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Cycle of Anger






When I came back from North Carolina, Andrew was miserable because Jonathan took the kids camping and he came back with chigger bites -- everywhere! His face is bad,arms have some, but it is his legs that are horrendous. I could not even bring myself to take a picture of them because there must have been 100 bites on each leg and poor Andrew was so, so itchy. They would fill up with fluid (the poison) and it looked absolutely horrendous. Everytime I took him out, so many people thought he had the chicken pox and that is really what it looked like. Anyway, he was kind of a pill for a few days and one day he would not stop screaming so I got my camera and took pictures. When he would scream, I said, oh come on, do it bigger -- I know you can do better. So he would open his mouth a little wider and scream louder. Finally, he started giggling and these pictures show the progression to his smile.

1 comments:

Janus said...

Oh, how I love Andrew.