CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

NEWEST MEMBER OF THE TRACK TEAM

I am so proud of Michael. I think half of Munford Middle School tried out for the track team, but only eighteen kids were selected, and he was one of them. He has really enjoyed the 5K Club that he participated in this year, and it is the same coach. What makes me so very happy is that he says they are really nice kids -- much different from the basketball crowd. Okay, so this is what that coach does. After he makes his team list, he sends a copy to all of the teachers and asks for comments back if there is anyone in jeopardy academically and also if there is any reason for behavioral concerns. He says if anyone doesn't act like a team member, criticizes anyone else on the team or anything else negative, they are gone. I love him, Coach Z. He is such a great guy. I hope Michael has a great season!

2 comments:

Briana Ward said...

Whooo Hoooo Michael! Congrats!!!

Janus said...

Thats AWESOME, Michael. Congratulations!! I knew you had it in you.

love ya-
Aunt Janus