CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

It's Depressing Me

I am going to play the piano in sacrament meeting. This is at the insistence of my teacher, Brother Call. My compromise was that I would play prelude music but that was not good enough for him. An intermediate musical number and I really don't think I can do it. I am playing, My Heavenly Father Loves Me ... well an arrangement of that. It is 3 pages and I have to memorize the entire thing and then the harder part is my fingers have to actually play it. Anyway, I have been practicing like crazy and the other day Erin came and said, Mom, that song you've been playing, can you please stop playing it. Erin always gets bad headaches, so I asked if it was her head, and she replied, no, my head is fine -- it's just every time I hear you play that it just makes me feel awful inside. I like the song, I don't know how to explain it but when you play it I feel all sad and depressed. How's that for a confidence builder!

1 comments:

Briana Ward said...

Ha Ha, that is too funny. I know you are going to do great!!!! You will just have to practice while she is at school lol.