CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

A good Day!

Erin, Lindsey and Jenna all decided to take the bus this morning. I was not surprised for Erin and Jenna, but for Lindsey this is huge! She has intense bus phobia which doesn't mean she is afraid of the bus, but she is scared to death she will not know which bus to get on and she did it! I am so proud of her. In addition, last night she said that she was not scared and she didn't understand why. She said she was excited for school, but not really nervous at all. What a great day.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Sounds like school is getting off to a great start for you guys! I was going to comment on the dress code post, but I'll do it here, that is awesome! What a great thing that schools can keep that going and not give in to the "norm" of letting kids get away with anything. It sounds like a really good school! I hope you guys continue to have a great school year. We're still a month away from starting school!

Briana Ward said...

I am so glad things went well! Good for Lindsey, please give her a big hug for us!