CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Things I HATE

I think one of the most disgusting things in the world is throwing up -- it is nasty and it stinks. I hate that gagging sound that you know means it is coming. Erin got sick last night and I guess I am not a very good mom because I just don't like any part of it and honestly, I have no desire to sit next to someone who is regurgitating anything. Jonathan is a much better sick person than I. He will hold their heads and say soothing words ... all I can think about is, this is so disgusting and I am going to have to clean up the remnants! I asked Erin last night if she thought she was going to be sick, to which she replied, no, I am fine. Two second later I heard that dreaded gag and I walked (okay ran) into Erin's room and saw her flopping over the side of her top bunk bed spewing all over the carpet - GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It takes all I can do to hold my cookies when I witness things along that nature.

3 comments:

Briana Ward said...

I hope she is feeling better.

Sheila said...

I am with ya! I hate that, too. Jacob did that once, and I smelled for months. Ick...I'm so sorry! I hope Erin is better soon.

GRK_MMM said...

we used to issue everyone a bowl, (Newport Creamery had great containers) when anyone felt sick, and they were supposed to use it. I remember one time Matt threw up lying on his back while lying on MY bed, it was so gross. Ian's little guy has issues that way especially when traveling, they bring zip lock bags, saves lots of smell as they zip right after he throws up. Sorry Erin isn't feeling well.