CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Continuation

When Lindsey came home from school I asked her about the recess and she said nothing was said about it except that her teacher did pull her aside and told her it was fine that she didn't get a pizza and that she certainly was not the only one. I asked her again if she was sure the teacher had told them about extra recess and she said yes, and that everyone was asking about it to each other (hey, I thought we were getting extra recess), but not to the teacher. So I guess it all kind of slipped away. I would have appreciated it more if the teacher had said, you know what, I did say that and now I realize it isn't right and we won't be doing that -- or even stood her ground if she truly believed it was okay. As I told my kids, we all make mistakes and say and do things that we don't always think through. I think it's strange and rather upsetting that she completely denied the entire thing, however.

0 comments: