CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

MIGHTY MINDS

The 3rd grade play, Mighty Minds, was last night and it was in fact very cute. The strangest thing, however, is that it seems like every performance I hear at that school (well okay, the two performances I have seen) their music teacher sings solos. She sang two solos at the choir concert and had about 3 last night. I have never seen anything like this before. She does have a pretty voice, but this is elementary school, and I do not wish to hear her. I would like to hear the children sing, and I don't mean my own. I would like to hear any child sing because their is THEIR performance! I can't figure out if she thinks no one else can do it or if she just likes the sound of her own voice!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

3a, for sure. Weird things happen to you! wedding dress sleeves Louboutin Shoes Plus Size Wedding Dresses