CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are off to my parent's new home in North Carolina. Actually, we are not off yet ... will leave Wed around noon. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are excited to see where they live and to see my sister and her super cute kids, too. My sister has been in her new home for 6 years or something like that and we have never even been to it.

I really like the schools here. They get off the entire Thanksgiving week and the kids and I think it's really great!

2 comments:

Briana Ward said...

Happy Thanksgiving too!! I was going to call you today but I guess i will wait until next week. I hope you guys have a safe trip!

Janus said...

glad you had a fun thanksgiving.

Question for you....When are you planning on having Lindsey's baptism? grant and I are trying to figure out his vacation for next year and it would be helpful if you would give us that information.


Thanks,
Janus