CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Game 2

Michael scored 2 points last night, but what a great 2 points they were. He faked someone out and then did some jump shot kind of deal for his basket. I believe I was the proudest mom there! Then the half ended and my boy, who was looking better than anyone out there, was not put back in until the last 5 minutes or so. I could not figure it out. Michael is a fantastic shooter and those guys out there shot and missed, shot and missed, etc. It went on like that forever and I kept thinking, put Michael back in! They ended up losing, and I think it was all the coach's fault.

He was then asked to dress for the varsity game. I think he thought he was going to play (which he didn't), but I thought it was more of a complimentary type of thing. So he sat the bench for the 2nd game, but I was just so thrilled because when he was playing, he looked so much more confident than last year. He looked like he belonged out there and last year he looked kind of lost.

Erin's coach called last night and she starts practice on Thursday. She is a pretty good player and it will be equally as fun to watch her play!

2 comments:

Janus said...

are they going to have any games in Feb. when we come out for Lindsey's baptism? It would be really fun to see them play.

Janus

onedayatatime said...

Michael will have a game on the Parks and Rec team, but school ball will be over by then. Erin may also have a game. She and Michael will be on different leagues (Michael Parks & Rec and Erin Baptist Church). Her season starts in Dec and I'm not sure how long it runs.