CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Another Day

Okay, so for my records here goes their progress:
Jenna is eating better and seems not so agitated. She still is getting up nicely in the mornings and no meltdowns so far. She does not seem to crave sugar as much. When shes cries now I can tell it is mostly fake so I tell her she is faking and she gets a big smile and stops. She continues to be much more rational and though still super duper wiggly, she is happy.
Lindsey was very tired this morning but instead of screaming and lashing out, came and asked me to help her. She seemed out of it and said she could not figure out any clothes to wear. I got her clothes, and she said thank you (again, that is huge for Lindsey) and put them on. She took her medicine nicely and stated she hates the taste. She has two capsules and she cannot swallow pills so she has to open them and mix with applesauce. But she does this on her own and finishes all the applesauce. She told me last night that she still gets mad inside but only a little and she can control it better and she feels more in control since taking the medicine. She also came home yesterday and said school was great. When I asked her why, she said she did not know why, it just was. Maybe she is feeling less anxiety, I don't know. Lindsey in school always has lots of friends and I think the kids kind of rally around her and like to protect her because she is shy and is a quiet crier, as in, when she gets nervous she sits quietly with tears streaming down her face. She just seemed very happy when she came home. Had another bowel movement and said she used to go every 3-4 days and now goes every day. She said that alone makes her feel alot better. She asked me to get her some tictacs or mini m&ms today so that she can practice swallowing pills.

1 comments:

Sheila said...

Cindy, that all sounds so good, small steps and wonderful steps. I'm happy for you and the girls! :)