CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Well ... the verdict is in!

And Erin needs glasses. It is just crazy because she went from seeing just fine (20/20) a year ago to 20/100 in one eye and 20/200 in the other. The same thing happened to Michael a couple of years ago and I don't really understand it. Jonathan and I both have close to perfect vision, so how did our children end up with such bad eyes? Oh well, the positive thing is that she is super excited and picked out of course, pink Hannah Montana glasses. Lindsey also had her eyes checked and was very disappointed to find out she sees just perfectly (she really wanted the Hannah glasses, also!) I told her to give herself another year and she'll probably follow suit! The bad part about that is that her teacher said she is not doing very well in math. Lindsey said it was because she could not see the problems on the paper, and that would have been an easy solution. Now I guess I'll actually have to do something to help her some!

Erin does look very cute in glasses and when they come in tomorrow, I'll take a picture of her.

Our washing machine is broken and I have laundry piled up all over the place. Jonathan comes home today and hopefully he can fix it. I really don't want to have to purchase any appliances right now.

3 comments:

Janus said...

"When it rains it pours" literally. In December, whe had a $200.00 repair bill for the washing machine. It could of been worse, we could of ended up having to get another washing machine, hopefully this will last. Also, we ended up getting a new diswasher, Sigh, because we had to dip into our savings to get it. Also, my new sewing machine was on the fritz and had to be sent away for repairs, all around the time that I needed it to sew Alexis' PJ's for Christmas. So when I say "When it rains it pours" it just seems like everything breaks down at once. Ain't life Grand?

Hopefully, Jonathan can fix your machine so you won't have to go to a laundromat. I had forgotten how great it is to have a washing machine in your home. While our washing machine was on the fritz, I had to take my mounds of laundry to the laundramat. I love the mondern conveniences of home, but when they break down, it ain't no fun.

Can't wait to see Erin in her cute Hannah Montana glasses. Maybe I'll take a picture of Aexis with her Hannah Montana shirt that she got for Christmas.

Briana Ward said...

I can't wait to see her. I bet she looks so cute!!

Holly said...

I laughed when I read about Lindsey - when I was in fourth grade I went to get my eyes checked and my vision was fine. I cried for HOURS...I wanted glasses SO BAD...

Can't wait to see the pics of Erin. :)