CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

The 911 Call

I was out taking Erin to get her glasses and Jenna was playing with her little friend, Drew. Apparently, Drew said he didn't want to be her friend anymore so Jenna got mad and decided to call 911. She asked the dispatcher if they could put Drew in jail because he didn't want to be her friend anymore and then hung up. Well, of course, what happens next is that they come to your home. I am so glad I wasn't here. Jonathan invited the officer in to come and talk to Jenna, who replied, "I didn't know you couldn't do that." She still felt perfectly justified in her actions because, after all, that was a mean thing he said and he deserves to be punished!

1 comments:

Sheila said...

Ohmygosh...that's just so funny. I got a good laugh. Jacob called 911 once, by complete accident. He was only about 2 and he got a hold of my cell phone and somehow called. They weren't happy. Oh well! Too funny!