CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Utah Jazz Game

Michael's Scout Leader, Bro. Tom Combs, works for some company in Memphis and the owners of the company are part owners of the Memphis Grizzlies. They have a box seat section/suite that they own and the workers have access to. Their scout troup was supposed to go camping tonight in the 20 degree weather, so he gave them the option of backpacking/camping overnight and freezing their tails off or going to the Jazz/Grizzlies game in luxury. Hmmm ... kind of a no brainer. So that's where he will be tonight. The last time the Jazz came to town, a super nice guy in our church took Michael to the game, knowing he would have gone with Jonathan if he had been home, so I have to say Michael has been well taken care of and will not miss any local Jazz games this season.

1 comments:

Holly said...

Nathan and I were over in Tremonton on Wednesday night and I saw the schedule come up and I thought 'I wonder if Michael will get to go to that game'...I'm glad he got to go...Nathan will be jealous!