CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

My Favorite Gadget


I am a gadget lover. Jonathan always says if I lived in the days of traveling salesmen, I would be their favorite stop and I can be a sucker for trying those things. Most of them are a disappointment, but this has been my favorite purchase of the year.

The Bissell Steam Mop from Amazon.com for only $65 ... what a deal! I love, love, love this thing! This thing only uses water to clean and I now enjoy mopping my floors and that is saying something. I have a very large kitchen floor, all tile, and it was a nightmare in my opinion until I got this. It is also great for hardwood floors. It looks so clean and I have noticed the dirt does not stick to the tile the way it used to and sweeps up much easier. Now the next thing I need is a dog to eat all the scraps away and then maybe, finally, it will stay looking clean!

0 comments: