CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Our Little Mary

So I got a call from a girl at church asking if Lindsey would be Mary in at the Ward Christmas Party. I said, I didn't know ... I would have to ask her and see what she said. It involves singing a solo, "Mary's Lullaby" and what else, I am not sure. So I asked her that night and she said she didn't think she could do that but she would think about it. Well, the next day at school, she told her teacher who is in our Ward. Sister Denton told her that she really needed to do this and that she would be so wonderful at it. So Lindsey came home from school and kept asking me if I had gotten the mail yet and said that the mail was here and I really needed to go get it. I was kind of brushing her off and finally she said, you really need to get the mail because I put my answer in the mailbox if I will be Mary or not. I went and looked and there was a note that said, Yes, I will be Mary in the play. It was really cute. So she has been practicing every day, and I am greatly anticipating the party to see if she can really get up in front of everyone and sing. Erin, bless her heart, has been practicing right along with Lindsey. She wants to do this so badly, but was not asked. I think she knows there is a chance Lindsey will not sing, and Erin will be ready to step right up and save the show! The day Lindsey gave her "answer", she made me call her teacher at home and tell her that she was going to do it. Her teacher said she would sit right in the front row and that pleased Lindsey. Saturday will tell all!!!

0 comments: